The mission of Park Hill Christian Church is to continue the ministry which Christ began, which is to bring glory to God and to serve our fellow human beings. This is done through spiritual worship, meaningful Christian education, exciting fellowship opportunities, and compassionate outreach to individuals of all ages and backgrounds. Our ministry has a multi-directional focus – one with the children, youth, young adults, and older adults that make up our church family. The other is through our community, national, and worldwide outreach efforts.
In living our mission, we have the following goals:
- To share God’s word and love with everyone.
- To move forward in the development of programs to increase opportunities for individual and family involvement in the church.
- To ensure our facilities are adequate to support our programs.
- To encourage and support every member’s ministry by strengthening their faith and enabling them to find a role in helping our church grow from within and from without.
- To open our doors to the community, encouraging visitors and newcomers to enjoy all aspects of our worship and programming.
- To maintain our relationship, cooperation, and support with the regional and general levels of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) as we seek to fulfill our mission.